Destination – Srinagar Gilmarg Pahalgam
No. of Person – 2 Adults
Hotel in Use – Deluxe Hotel
Stay -3 Nights stay in Srinagar
1 Night stay in Houseboat
No. of Rooms – 2
Day 1:Srinagar - Srinagar Sightseeing
On arrival Srinagar Airport and proceed to hotel, later enjoy sightseeing tour of Srinagar visit- World Famous Mugal Gardens covering the Nishat Bagh ( The Garden of Pleasure ) built by Asif Jahan in 1636 AD and Shalimar Bagh ( Adobe of Love) built by Mugal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife Nur Jahan in 1619 AD. In the second half-day Visit Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Mosque. Evening free at leisure. Dinner & Overnight Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar (56 Kms, 1 Hrs/30 Min hours per way)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg. (2440 Meters above Sea level) – Known as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is one of the most beautiful hill stations in this world. It has the world’s highest 18 hole golf course and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports skiing etc. Upon arrival at Gulmarg, enjoy Gondola ride ( own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. Evening drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 3:Srinagar to Sonamarg (85 Km's) and back
Day 4:Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (90 Kms per way)
Day 5:Pahalgam – Srinagar Drop
• 3 Nights stay in Srinagar.
• 1 Night stay in Houseboat
• 1 Room Per day.
• Candle Light Dinner Once.
• Honeymoon Cake Once.
• Fresh Fruit Basket Once.
• Flower Bed Decoration Once.
• Kesar Milk Once.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Morning Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
• Pick up and drop – Srinagar.
• All transfers by Ac Dzire.
• All parking charges, toll tax, driver charges, fuel cost are inclusive.
• All applicable taxes.
• Any airfare
• Any entry fee
• Not mentions things above
• Betab Valley sightseeing, Gandola Ride , Horse Riding,