Conditions of Access and Use of this Website-
The user, who accesses the page to get information and hire the services offered through the website www.wizholidays.com (or its associated domains or subdomains), and who declares that they are of legal age (that is, they are at least 18 years old), and have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, and to use this website in accordance with the present Terms And Condition of each type of service offered on the Web, which it declares that it understands and understands in its entirety.
Use of the Web
Wiz Holidays offers the use of this website to the users, conditioned to the acceptance without modifications by the same, of this notice. By the use of this website, by the user, it is understood that it is in accordance with all the terms and conditions therein provided.
If the user does not agree with them, they will not have the right to use the Wiz Holidays website.
Wiz Holidays, as the legal owner of this website, offers different contents, services, and products to the user, in the name and on behalf of wholesale travel agencies and different providers of tourist services. Under no circumstances may the exploitation of this website be interpreted as an instrument for the direct sale and in the name of said services, such as, but not limited to, air tickets, car rental services, train tickets, hotel reservations and the sum of two or more of the above.
The user is responsible for treating confidentially and properly guarding the passwords that are provided by Wiz Holidays to access the website, preventing access to them from unauthorized third parties. The user agrees to be responsible for the financial consequences arising from any use of this website that occurs through the use of their passwords, as well as the fraudulent use thereof by third parties.
The user also declares that all the information provided by him for access to this website and in the course of using it is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to keep it updated.
In Wiz Holidays you can pay by debit card, using any of the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, RUPAY, and MAESTRO etc., through your bank account or even by bank transfer or deposit subject to compliance with certain requirements.
Exclusion of Responsibility
In the case of single services, Wiz Holidays acts as a simple intermediary agent, so it does not assume the risk and fortune of such operations.
We undertake to act with the utmost diligence to the effect that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date at all times. The information shown on this website has been provided by the suppliers and WIZ accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Within the website, links can be made to other webs with respect to which Wiz Holidays has no control and whose content is not responsible.
We will not be liable for damages arising from infringements of any user that affect the rights of another user or third parties including copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property rights. Neither will be responsible for the inadequate use of the service as a result of a defective configuration of the computer equipment of the user or insufficient capacity to support the computer systems necessary for the use of the services offered.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings of the services will be purely at the choice of the customers.
- It is Mandatory to carry a Govt. Reconsidered Identity proof (Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter Id Etc.).
- Extra bed means extra mattress.
- C will not work in hill stations.
- Heater charges are extra.
- The car may or may not have power windows.
- The transportation cost is subject to change if there will be a hike in the rates of Fuel.
- The convenience fee will be charged depending upon the nature of the Tour Package.
- Taxes charged as per Government norms.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or similar category
- Any early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is noon and the standard check-out time is noon. After booking, you will be sent an email confirmation with the hotel’s phone number.
- No refund will be there for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation, etc. or any other service because of any factors beyond our control. Items are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in as per the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of the hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
- If any accident occurs due to bad weather or due to any other reason Wismad Holidays Is Not Responsible for any kind of Disputes.
- The Services are solely for the internal use of the Customer. The Customer will not be authorized to redistribute the Services or derive any commercial benefit from the Services in any manner whatsoever.
- The cancellation of a reservation of any Service(s) under shall be as per the cancellation policy applicable for that specific Service.
If the Customer wants to cancel the booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Customer. All cancellations are informed in written and the advance amount is non-refundable. If you wish to cancel your tour, you must intimate the Company by CALL at 7081300228 followed by written communication to our Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
|When a cancellation is made||Cancellation charges|
|Clear 31 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour Cost within the stipulated time farm||25 % of the Tour Cost|
|Clear 31 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||50 % of the Tour Cost|
|Clear 15 to 06 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||75 % of the Tour Cost|
|Less than 06 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.||100 % of the Tour Cost|