What Information do Wiz Holidays Collect from Users and How Long is it Stored?
Wiz Holidays may collect and process the following information about our users:
Information provided directly to us by users
Users can send Wiz Holidays information enabling their identification (“Personal Data”), while using our Platforms, filling out forms available on Platforms (for example, allowing registration), participation in contests, promotions or surveys organized by us, as well as through any exchange information with our company by phone, e-mail or in any other way, as well as when reporting problems regarding our Platforms.
Information that can be passed on to our company are as follows:
Mandatory information required for registration to use the services available on our Platforms or access to other Wiz Holidays services, including your first and last name, email address, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and password. All these fields are mandatory. If this information is not provided, we will not be able to provide users with access to the services offered on the Wiz Holidays Platforms, therefore the user will not be able to register an account on our Platforms.
- Postal address
- Detailed information about owned cars
- Short biography
- Records regarding all types of correspondence between the user and WIZ
- Records of all reservations made or announcements of joint journeys posted on our Platforms or transferred through them
- Information on accounting or financial transactions, including those conducted through our Platforms or in any other way. These may include information about the payment card or user’s bank account details as well as details of journeys or their sections, reserved or offered through our Platforms
- Detailed information about visits to our Platforms and resources used by you
- Responses to any questionnaire, such as travel reviews shared with other members of our communities. This information can be used for analysis purposes, including user behavior
- Information that Wiz Holidays may request from users in the event of reporting any problems regarding the use of our Platforms or services, as well as requests for support
- Geolocation information, if the user has consented to the collection and processing of such data
- Information on the passport, driving license, identity card and any other documents, which the user agreed to transfer to our company.
Who are the recipients of information obtained by our company from users and for what purposes are these transmitted to these recipients?
- When a user uses our services, some information about him is shared with members of our communities, both through the public user profile and during the reservation process (e.g., the user’s phone number is shared with members of the community with whom he will use the shared journey).
- Wiz Holidays may receive and send information about you, including its Personal Data, when you use any of the platforms provided by Wiz Holidays or from entities and companies affiliated with WIZ, for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
Furthermore, Wiz Holidays closely cooperates with third parties that may be the recipients of the User’s Personal Data, such as:
- Our business partners, which are social media platforms and who can offer related services to the user, for example sharing information on the Platform from the user’s profile and its accounts on social networking sites.
- Our business partners who can advertise on our Platforms their services that the user can book – they may include all kinds of insurance, banking, rental services, etc. For example, we may provide certain information to insurance companies in order to determine if the user can get insurance coverage.
- Our business partners who can advertise their services on their own websites or in mobile applications.
- Our service providers in technical matters, payments, identity verification and delivery or market research entities.
Points to Consider
Wiz Holidays transmits information obtained from users, including their Personal Data, to any of the above-mentioned third parties only in the following cases:
- If it is necessary in connection with the use of the services of an external entity, in order to implement any agreements that may be concluded with the user, to facilitate or extend the implementation of our services (e.g. if we charge users or collect money) in relation to services available on Platforms);
- As part of the booking process and to provide the necessary services, information such as your name, photo, mobile number and/or e-mail address may be displayed on Platforms and/or passed on to passengers (if you are a driver) or driver (if the user is a passenger);
- As part of our rating system, reviews made by the user will be posted on the Platforms. Reviews containing the abbreviated name of the user and his picture are visible to all visitors to the Platform;
- Wiz Holidays uses services of entities providing analytical services and providing search engines in order to improve and optimize our Platforms;
With regard to marketing messages sent via electronic means- You can withdraw your consent at any time by (i) removing the appropriate box from your user account, (ii) by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each Wiz Holidays message.
User Password Confidentiality
After the user selects a password that allows him access to certain parts of our Platforms, he is responsible for keeping this password confidential. Wiz Holidays requires the user not to share this password with any other person.