Jaipur is one of the most happening cities of India. Full of color and culture, the place has its own charm and liveliness. When it comes to visiting the golden triangle, you can easily cover Jaipur. The city has historical importance. The blend of Hindu and Islamic culture is seen in numerous forts and palace that were constructed centuries ago. Jaipur is Rajasthan’s capital. It attracts people both from near and far, domestically as well as internationally.
Are you getting bored and want to go for a trip somewhere in the plains? Jaipur would be the right option for you. A trip to Rajasthancan be easily covered in the weekend. So even the working peeps can think of this place. The place is not so expensive. To make your trip more comfortable and tension free, you can opt for some Rajasthan holiday package. They provide top class facilities and include all the amenities that are needed to during any trip. Your trip is made full of memories and that too in your budget. They provide all the pocket-friendly services which are easy to access and avail. You can even customize the Rajasthan holiday package according to your need.
The amenities that are included in the package are as follows:
- Hotel booking
- Round trip ticket
- Travel guide (If asked)
- Local car and cabs etc.
Special arrangements can be made as and when asked for. These packages are safe and worth taking. Sightseeingis also included in the packages. Some of the best places to visit in Rajasthan are as follows:
- Jaisalmer: It is better known as the Golden city. The city is known for its exuberant fort and rich cultural tradition. The place has sand dunes all over the place. Some of the best attractions of the place are Gadisagar Lake, Tanot Mata Lake.
- Jaipur:It is known as the Pink City. The place is full of cultural and traditional aura. It is one of the most famous places to visit in Jaipur. You can visit this place all through the year, though it should be avoided during extreme summers. The main attractions of the place are City Palace, Amber Fort, and Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Birla Mandir.
- Jodhpur: The place is also known as the blue city. The reason behind it is that all the houses are painted blue in Another name of the place is the Sun city because of its sunny weather. While visiting Jodhpur do not forget to visit Mehrangarh Fort, the Umaid Bhavan Palace, the Mandore Gardens, the Jaswant Thada, the Kalyana Lake and Garden, the Ghanta Ghar, Sardar Samand Lake and Masuria Hills
- Pushkar: The place hosts the largest camel fair in India. It is one of the most ancient cities of India. The major attractions of the place are the world-famous camel fair, the serene Pushkar lake, and Meerabai Temple.
- Udaipur: It is known as the city of lakes. It used to be the capital of the kingdom of Mewar. It is also known as the Venice of the East. The must visit places of Udaipurare Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Udai Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Monsoon Palace, Swaroop Sagar, Kumbhalgarh Fort.
There is so much to do in Rajasthan. So when are you visiting this beautiful place?